Savaria Multilift Platform Lift
This platform lift has been carefully designed to provide easy access for the physically challenged. The ACME screw drive system offers a safe and reliable operation for its users. This ruggedly constructed lift has been proven in both indoor and outdoor applications. The Multilift is designed to meet today's safety code requirements for residential and commercial use.
Handling up to 750 lb this lift can carry a passenger in a wheelchair with ease. An array of safety features ensures safe operation including sensors to stop the lift if it senses an obstruction.
There are several models of the Savaria Multilift available including a mobile version, an enclosed unit and one clad in stainless steel. This lift is available for commercial and residential (home) applications. The Multilift is an easy way to add access for low-rise travel.
Savaria Multilift Standard Features
- Ruggedly constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes.
- Reliable operation: From the ACME screw drive with its precision movement and strength for day-to-day use.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access on car, non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8" (1070 mm) side panels, keyed cab buttons and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
The enclosed model is built and shipped complete with an aluminum-framed enclosure. Installation is simple and requires anchorage to a concrete base. Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations with weather-resistant lock and covered buttons. The unit can be ordered to meet ADA requirements, please consult Savaria or your authorized Savaria dealer for complete details.
Stainless Steel Model
The Multilift is available clad in stainless steel. This unit travels up to 48" and includes stainless steel clad side guards, call/send stations, landing and platform gates. An automatic access ramp is also included.
The mobile unit can be moved to provide access where needed.
3G (Three Gate) Model
If you need an accessibility lift for a stage, courtroom or other public area and you don't want the obstruction created by a full enclosure, the 3G model can be the perfect solution. The fixed side walls and landing gate create a partial enclosure for safety when the lift is being used - no one can get under the lift while in use. Yet the lift does not create an obstruction for viewing the surrounding area.