Bruno Elite Curve Rail Stairlifts
Every custom Elite curved stairlift is crafted to the exact specifications of each customer's stairway. Elite curved stairlifts from MobilityWorks provides access while adding to any home's character.
Experience the smooth quite ride of the Elite Custom Curve Stairlift. Built in America to the exact dimensions and specifications of your staircase, the Elite follows every curve and contour precisely providing you an unmatched ride.
Contact Us For an In-Home Evaluation
How much does a Curved Stair Lift cost?
Curved stair lifts are the ideal option for homes with curved stairways or landings part way up. Curved stair lifts are custom built to perfectly fit your home. Because curved stairlifts are customized they can be more expensive with average prices around $10,000.
Bruno Elite Curve Stairlift Highlights
- Direct drive motor/gear box - no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stable ride from top to bottom
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries - continuously powered from any household outlet - provide dependable performance, even during outages
- The vertical rail design allows family members ample space on the staircase
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
Bruno Elite Curve Stairlift Options
- Seven different upholstery selections
- A Power Swivel Seat at the top landing for confident, effortless exit
- A Power Folding Footrest - automatically flips up when the seat is raised, and down when seat is lowered
- Larger Seat available
- Mid Park and Charge station for staircase that have a landing between the top and bottom stairs
- Larger Footrest (length & width)
- Optional top or bottom park position provides additional security when entering or exiting