Savaria V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift
The Savaria V-1504 lift is built to carry a wheelchair and passenger safely up and down one or more levels. The Savaira V-1504 is suitable for installations in public buildings, commercial buildings, and private homes in Virginia and South Carolina, this Savaria lift features an extremely versatile design that can be configured and customized to suit virtually any project requirements and aesthetic needs. From the rugged outdoors, to the most luxurious office tower lobbies, the Savaria V-1504 lift is ready to serve with its reliable performance, ease of use and range of finish options.
Driven by a reliable hydraulic system the lift travels up and down a rail system enclosed in the lift tower so no machine room is needed. See the options tab to read more about the many configurations available for the Savaria V-1504 from MobilityWorks.
Contact Us For an In-Home Evaluation
Savaria V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift Features
- Flexible design and feature options: Can be built to suit virtually any home or commercial project from basic to the ultimate in luxury.
- Quiet and reliable hydraulic drive: Smooth start, stop and overall ride that works dependably.
- Machine roomless: Enclosed drive system means no machine room is required, making the installation process easier.
- Other standard features: Large ADA-compliant platform, continuous pressure button operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, handrail, automatic battery recharging system.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering device, 42 1/8" (1070 mm) side panels, keyed car buttons and keyed call stations, safety brake, door locks, platform gate.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.