Bruno Outdoor Elite Straight Rail Stairlifts
The Bruno Outdoor Elite straight rail stair lift allows navigation up the stairs outside a home with confidence and ease! The Outdoor Elite stairlift provides the same quality, comfort and dependability found in any MobilityWorks home stairlift.
The Outdoor Elite is specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in Bruno's complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts. The durable, powder coat outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces. The rail is made of clear anodized aluminum and the seat cushions are made from exterior marine-grade vinyl. This lift is tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0°F to 125°F (-15°C to 52°C). The innovative weather resistant cover system travels with the chair and provides protection from the elements when the stairlift is not in use.
Bruno Outdoor Elite Straight Rail Stairlift Highlights
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box - no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, straight rail that installs to within inches from the edge of the staircase - family members and guests will have no problem using the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Two 12-volt batteries - continuously powered from any household outlet - provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Extended rail lengths available